This page contains instructions how you as our agent may provide an Online English Proficiency test to a prospective student.
- If a prospective student already has a satisfactory English test (such as IELTS or PTE), this test is not necessary.
- If a prospective student is already in Australia, he/she must come to our campus in person and be tested under exam conditions
- If the applicant is not yet in Australia, then he/she may take the online proficiency test according to these instructions
- If the applicant returns a satisfactory result from the online English test, he/she may be granted a conditional COE.
- The specific condition to the COE will be that the student must repeat the test under exam conditions on campus once he/she arrives in Australia.
- If the student returns a satisfactory result under exam conditions, then his/her enrolment may proceed according to the Letter of Offer
- If, however, the student does not return a satisfactory result in the repeat test, then his/her enrolment will be invalid and the student will be advised to transfer immediately to a suitable ELICOS course for a specified period of time
How to provide the test to an applicant
- Log in to the test portal using the login details you have been given
- Click on My Profile to edit your personal details or change your password
- Click on Test to see the list of tests that are available to you
- Click on the three dots on the right for more options:
(1) Create test. This opens up a test page on your computer. The test link is only valid for 30 minutes.
You would use this option if you wish to provide a test to a student who is present in your office. You will need to provide a quiet space, a computer or other device and headphones.
(2) Create student link. This option creates a link that you can email to a prospective student
- Click Test Results to see which applicants have submitted a test
You can view results by clicking the Result button
- The test result will not be complete until our teacher scores the writing components.A COE and Letter of Offer issued on the basis of an Online English Proficiency test that is not taken on campus under exam conditions will be conditional on the student repeating the test on campus. If the student fails to repeat the results on campus under exam conditions, then the COE and Letter of Offer will be invalid.