74 Walters Drive,
Ph +61 8 9228 8542
If you drive to our Perth campus, please make sure:
- obey all the normal road rules
- respect our neighbours – do not park in their carparks!
- do not park against a YELLOW LINE
- NEVER park in or in front of any business driveway
- do not park on a footpath
- Do not park in a reserved car space
Council inspectors may give you a parking ticket if you are parked incorrectly.
Plenty of student parking is available on the campus.
1. Take the exit for Powis St from Mitchell Fwy/State Route 2
2. Merge onto Powis St
3. Continue Powis St to your destination in Osborne Park
4. Continue onto Jon Sanders Dr
5. Turn right onto Hasler Rd
6. Turn left onto Gould St
7. Turn right onto Walters Drive
- Take the Cedric St exit from Mitchell Fwy/State Route 2
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Cedric St
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Ellen Stirling Blvd
- Turn left onto Scarborough Beach Rd/State Route 64/State Route 75
- Turn right onto Stephenson Ave/State Route 64
- Turn left onto Jon Sanders Dr
- Turn left onto Hasler Rd
- Turn right to stay on Hasler Rd
- Turn left onto Gould St
- Turn right onto Walters Drive.
Get off from Glendalough Station and walk 8 minutes to our campus!
Take Bus 990 either from Innaloo Shopping Centre OR from Glendalough train Station .
Get off the bus at stop 12574
Or, on the other side, stop 11457
Then it’s a short walk from the bus stop to our campus.
It’s a short walk to our campus from nearby streets:
- 2 minutes walk from Walters Drive after Gould St
- 4 minutes walk from Hasler Rd After Gould St
- 8 minutes walk from Scarborough Beach Rd After Harborne St
- 6 minutes walk from Walters Drive Before Gould St
- 8 minutes walk from Hasler Rd Before Parkland Rd