- How can I apply?
- Are there any entry requirements?
- Can I have Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)?
- How much do the courses cost?
- Can I get a refund?
- Am I an international or a domestic student?
- Are there different courses available for international or domestic students?
- Can I study in different locations?
You can apply online. Why not do it now? Go to our application page.
All students must be at least 18 years of age.
All students must have finished year 12 or equivalent.
International students must demonstrate an IELTS level of at least 5.5 or equivalent.
Some courses have additional specific pre-requisites. These are listed on the pages relating to each course.
Yes! Please contact us for further information
Click here for the latest course fee information.
For fee refunds, please refer to our Refund Policy.
You are a domestic student if you are:
- an Australian citizen, or
- an Australian permanent resident, or
- in Australia on a Humanitarian visa, or
- a New Zealand citizen.
If none of this applies to you, then you are considered as an international student.
Yes, some courses are not available to international students.
For the full list of courses available to international and domestic students, click here.
Yes, click here to see which courses are available in your preferred location.