The WA government has a announced a minimum 4-day lockdown from 12:01am, Tuesday 29 June 2021 until 12.01am, Saturday 3 July, 2021.
You may read all the details here.
For the duration of this lockdown, the Perth campus of Skills Institute Australia (SIA) will close and classes will be held online.
Please read the following points carefully:
- Please DO NOT physically come to college during the lockdown
- All practical classes will be POSTPONED until after the lockdown is lifted
- If you have a practical class scheduled during this lockdown, a theory class will be held in its place
- Scheduled theory classes will be held via Zoom as per your scheduled timetable
- If you have a class scheduled, you are not on holiday; attendance will be recorded as usual as you attend your Zoom class
- SIA staff will be working from home. The campus phone may be unattended during this time, however, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your trainer will send you the link to your Zoom meetings
- If you have any questions, please contact your trainer, or email us at email@example.com
- Assessments will be distributed electronically. Your trainer will provide instructions about submitting assessments.
- If you are currently on term break, you will not have any scheduled classes.
Keep your masks on, sanitise, and stay safe!